Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christopher~ Spring Creek High School Senior Photographer

Chris is SO funny!  In one of my initial emails with him he filled out a questionnaire for me so that I could get to know him better.  In his answers he said that one of the things he wanted to remember about this year was Homecoming Cheerleading.  I was trying to figure out how to incorporate a cheerleading uniform and an appropriate location into the shoot we already had planned and the time frame we had.  I laughed so hard when I figured out he was talking about powder puff cheerleading... I had totally forgotten about that.  I've been out of high school longer than I thought I guess. 




 

 



Christopher was a total trooper and followed me all around downtown Elko.  There are some great spots for photos in this little town but they are certainly not all right around the corner from each other!  We also spent some time at St. Joesph's Catholic Church to get some more personal shots as religion is very important to Christopher.

Christopher's Gallery can bee seen HERE.  

More posts coming soon... I will get caught up on my blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment