Thursday, March 4, 2010

Seniors ~ Elko, NV senior portraits

What is on my mind?  Senior Pictures!  Yes, I know it is snowing today, but the time is getting short for 2010 Seniors.  I totally understand wanting to wait, I did.  I waited until my braces were off, it was a rush though to get pictures printed in time for graduation announcements.  So don't put it off, get your session in the books today.  Remember, if you schedule before April 2nd (even if your session is later) you can still take advantage of my portfolio building prices. 

Are you graduating in 2011?  I am looking for some Senior representatives for the coming year.  What does a Senior rep do?  They help spread the word about Wings of Blue Photography!  and in return, you get a free session, yup that is right, F-R-E-E.  You can earn prints and other goodies as well through referrals.  There are a limited # of slots in each school, so contact me ASAP if you are interested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment