Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Winners!

Wohoo! We have winners all around. I will be attending a full day workshop with Scott Jarvie on Aug 29th. I am so unbelievably excited! Thank you so much to all the many friends, family and complete strangers that helped me out. You guys are awesome!

Unfortunately there was a problem with Blogger comments over the weekend which made picking a winner more difficult. What I did was gather the name of every person that I found out had participated (hence the delay for gathering information) and put their name in a bowl. My daughters each drew a name from the bowl tonight.
The winners are....
Dave&Sara Taylor

and
Chelsea Gardner
Congratulations!!

Contact me to set up your free mini session or to pick a print.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I am SOOOO happy for you!!! :-) That is WONDERFUL!!! :-) And congrats to your winners, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Amanda sent me a message telling I had won! That's awesome. We would love to do a mini session and will be coming to the salt lake area October 23-25. Let me know if this will work or if we need to set something else up.
    ~Chelsea
    roxygurl_154@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete