Monday, July 27, 2009

Wedding Photographer



My sister is getting married. To a wonderful guy and I have been so happy to take their engagement photos and am looking forward to a fall session for them as well. My sister asked me to be her maid (matron, whatever) of honor. It is a little tricky to do both that and take pictures, plus I'm worried I would be too biased to my side of the family, or worse be so worried about being biased that I miss pictures and have the whole family mad at me. Plus... lets be honest, I want to enjoy the wedding, not work.


Lucky for them there are lots of fantastic photographers available. She picked one of my favorites... Scott Jarvie. I don't know who is more excited me or her.


Scott is a Wedding Photographer extraordinaire and I hear rumors that he will be making waves in the Family Lifestyle area soon.


I'm SO excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment