Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Fall will be here before we know it! ~ Elko Portrait Photographer




Summer has been a whirlwind!! I can not believe that August is almost here!  I have traveled from Elko, to New York City and back again.  I thought things would slow down when I got home but they haven't.  It is wonderful.  :)  It does make me nostalgic for the lazy days of summer of my childhood.  Wait, they weren't lazy, we were up for 7am swim practice every day, then home for chores and who knows what else.  Thanks mom for putting up with all that!  :)   


Photo wise I am barely keeping up with my editing, and loving every minute of it.  Seniors, have you had your portraits done yet?  If not I have a fantastic deal for you in August.  $125 for your session with a $50 credit towards the prints of your choice.  And as a bonus for booking before the end of August (shoot Aug-Sept) get a pack of 50 "411" cards.  



A Senior session includes:

~Approximately 1 hour shooting time at up to 2 locations.  
~Unlimited wardrobe change (you can change all you want, but change fast!)
~Minimum 15 images, typical is 20+, dependent on locations, wardrobe changes, props you bring.
~Minor retouching on all final images (no need to stress out over that pimple)
~Online gallery available for 6 months
~Use of web sized images for sharing via email/Facebook

















And as an additional note... Families, are you starting to think about that holiday card photo yet?  Fall schedules fill up fast, so be sure to lock in the date that works best for you.    





No comments:

Post a Comment