Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Own Family

I have bunches of pictures of my kids, lets face it they are easily accessible, if not always willing subjects.  Once a year or so we drag out the tripod and set up a family picture.  While I love having that record of my family's growth it is just not the same. 

What is a girl to do?  

Procrastinate that is what!  

Kevin has been after me to get someone to take our pictures for quite some time.  Needless to say I was THRILLED when I found out I had won a prize in a contest my friend Tara was running.  I really wanted to take her up on the mentoring, but I knew that the family pictures would benefit the whole family not just me.

Tara has posted our pictures over on her blog... you should go check them out.  If you are in northern Utah and need pictures, she is your gal. 

1 comment: