Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Kaydra, First Birthday Cake Smash ~ Elko Portrait Photography

I was SO excited when Tammie contacted me about having a cake smash session for her daughter's first birthday.  Some photographers think that this is to messy, I say bring it on!  Oh yes, it got messy, but the pictures were well worth it.  So many, pictures, so many adorable faces, I'm still working on getting them all edited, but couldn't wait any longer to get at least a sneak peek up. 


First, her adorable 1st birthday dress, this was too cute to mess up though. 
 

Are you sure mom?
 

 

Oh yea, we had LOTS of fun! 






More will be posted here when finished. 

3 comments:

  1. Awww... I love it! Just seeing these make me crack up all over again. And you were right, OxyClean worked on getting the frosting stains off her bloomers. They are as good as new. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has a Dickenson face! I am thinking she and Kirsty will look a lot alike. She has a Dickenson tushie too... :P

    ReplyDelete