Friday, October 30, 2009

Whirlwind Nampa Trip ~ Sneak Peaks

I was pleasantly surprised several weeks ago to find an email in my inbox from the Dalbey family asking if I was planning on coming to Idaho anytime soon as they would like to have me update their family portrait. Nothing is more thrilling (or intimidating) as being asked to return. I did have plans for a trip to see family in the area so we scheduled the day along with a few other families and I shot the day away. :) It was a fabulous trip to be able to work with so many wonderful families.

This year they have a forgien exchange student living with them. Niina is from Finland. She is super sweet, I wish I had had more time to get to know her. She is a senior this year so we got a few shots for her to share with friends here and at home.

Gorgeous!

McCrostie Family
When I lived in Idaho I would come scrapbook at their house. Again intimidating.. she has seen A LOT of portraits, and she picked me.


Izatt Family
These guys have to love me... they are family.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Melissa. Can't wait to see the rest. You did a great job of capturing the McCrostie's quirky personalities. LOVE the one of Jana and Clyde.

    ReplyDelete