Thursday, January 29, 2009

I am going to start something new tomorrow.

I have not been taking many pictures lately. I really need to get my creative juices flowing. I don't know if it was the move, winter, losing my card reader, dropping my camera and breaking my flash or what but my picture taking has come to a stand still. I would really love to take a class, but that is just not something I can commit to right now.

I am going to issue myself a challenge once a week, then post the results here. I am inviting anyone who would like to join me to do so. There is no commitment. Join on the weeks you can, if you can't don't worry. I plan to take my pictures that week, but if you can't, feel free to post an old one.

On Fridays I will post a theme then the next Friday post my results and the next week's theme. I'll put up a Mister Linky for anyone who would like to post theirs also. The plan in my head is to do a mix of "art class" themes and fun challenges.

I have not come up with a catchy name yet, but maybe I will by tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment